- Knee protheses, including revision surgery Arthroscopy and treatment of ligament injuries of the knee
- Surgery of the feet (hallux valgus, rigidus, reuma, arthrosis and deformalities)Surgery of the ankle ((post)traumatic deformalities, arthrosis, impingement)
Brian Chander has been working as an orthopedic surgeon since 2008. He is specialized in the treatment of knee-, ankle- and foot injuries. Since many years he has treated complex injuries of top athletes.
- Medicine, Leiden University
- Orthopedic training, Leiden University Medical Center, HAGA group, Reinier de Graaf group en Alrijne hospital.
Boards and memberships
- Nederlandse Orthopedische Vereniging (NOV) Werkgroep Voet en enkel (DFAS)
- Nederlandse Vereniging voor Arthroscopie (NVA)
- Lid medische commissie Koninklijk Nederlands Korfbal Verbond
- Consultant Sport Fysiotherapie Rotterdam