- Shoulder protheses and arthrosopy
- Elbow protheses and arthroscopy
- Sport related injuries of the shoulder, elbow and knee (surgery of the meniscus and cruciate ligaments)
Sjoerd Rutten has been working as an orthopedic surgeon since 2014. He has a PhD and is specialized in the treatment of shoulder-, elbow-, and knee problems. In 2014 and 2015 he participated in international fellowships in Sport Medicine & Shoulder Surgery at the St. George Hospital and at the North Sydney Orthopaedic & Sport Medicine Centre, both located in Sydney, Australia.
- Medicine, University of Maastricht
- Orthopedic training: VU Amsterdam, Spaarne Hospital Hoofddorp en Alkmaar Medical Center.
Boards and memberships
- Nederlandse Orthopedische Vereniging (NOV)
- Werkgroep Schouder Elleboog (NOV)
- Nederlandse Vereniging voor Arthroscopie (NVA)
- European Society for Sports Traumatology, Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy (ESSKA)
- Nederlandse Vereniging voor Orthopedische Traumatologie (NVOT)